Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorTopic starter
-
Peter Haskell
ParticipantMuch better news indeed. Best wishes to her
Peter
Peter Haskell
ParticipantHi Andy
I’m sorry to hear about Margaret, had heard through the grapevine. I hope she is improving.
An excellent idea about the ride. I’m sure we can manage from Portsdown Hill
Peter
Peter Haskell
ParticipantThanks Andy.
See you for 9.30 at HIADs
Peter
Peter Haskell
ParticipantWill meet you at the ferry for the 10.35
Peter
Peter Haskell
ParticipantI think and hope my ankle injury may cope with that
Peter
Peter Haskell
ParticipantYes that’s fine. See you for the 10.35 sailing
Peter
Peter Haskell
ParticipantYes please, I look forward to it
Peter
Peter Haskell
ParticipantHi Andy
Yes please
Thanks
Peter
Peter Haskell
ParticipantI look forward to the possibility of a bread pudding and perhaps paying for it before we leave. ……
Peter
Peter Haskell
ParticipantSee you at HIADS 10am or The Spring 10.30 tomorrow
Peter
Peter Haskell
ParticipantHi Andy
Happy to wait for the 11th but would also lead on the 4th if that was the group preference ……
Peter
Peter Haskell
ParticipantYes please
Peter
Peter Haskell
ParticipantYes let’s hope for the 14th
Peter
Peter Haskell
ParticipantHi Andy
Yes good idea under the circumstances but will keep an eye on the forum
Peter
Peter Haskell
ParticipantYes a nice ride. Will look forward to it
Peter
-
AuthorPosts