May 2022 ride

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Topic starter
      Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

It’s been over a year since we went to Stokes Bay.

We’d join the 10.35 sailing of the Hayling ferry, cross across Portsea to take the Gosport ferry then onto the Bayside Cabin for late elevenses/lunch.

What do you think?

Andy

Replies to this topic appear here...

Charles Taylor
      Participant

Unable to join you this time around, as I’ll be on the Isle of Wight. Otherwise I’d be there in a shot! Have fun!

Charles

Mike Bridgman
      Participant

Sounds good Andy

Maggi and I would like to join you on Tuesday and will meet you at the Hayling Ferry

Mike

Peter Haskell
      Participant

Yes that’s fine.  See you for the 10.35 sailing

Peter

Carol Carter
      Participant

Hi Andy

Gil and I will join you at the ferry.

Krgds Carol

Robert Hornby
      Participant

Hi Andy,

count me in, looks good.

cheers

Bob

Peter Walmsley
      Participant

Unfortunately I have to be in Swindon Tuesday – should have gone out on your CTC ride today Andy

David Dodgson
      Participant

Count me in please

David

Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

Maggi has just pointed out that, according to its Facebook page, the Bayside Cabin in Stokes Bay is closed for staff training tomorrow.

As it happens it would suit me to do something different as I have a dentist appointment at 2:40 which I didn’t take into account when I suggested Stokes Bay.

As an alternative, I suggest a round-Portsea route starting at the Ferry for the 10.35 sailing (in case someone doesn’t get the email for this post) but heading across to the Hard then up the west side of Portsea and back across the top.

We can decide where to stop for elevenses on the ride. I’d like to try the Hilsea Lines Café – but I’ve not been there before so open to suggestions.

Sorry about the hassle – and thanks to Maggi.

Don’t worry about updating any previous response. We’ll go with anyone that turns up for the 10.35 sailing (on either side).

Andy

Ann Kent
      Participant

Not able to join you today Andy, have a good ride.

Ann

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘May 2022 ride’ is closed to new replies.