We do not use any tracking cookies. We make no use of your browsing behaviour at other sites, nor do we communicate your use of this site to any other site.
The cookies we use are needed for the correct operation of this site. They are created only when you log in to the members' area. They do not contain any sensitive information. You can delete any of these cookies if you no longer need to log in to the site. There are five types of operational cookie:
- Those starting "wp-settings-" and "wp-" are used by WordPress to manage the site.
- Those starting with "wordpress_logged_in" are used to authenticate access to the site.
- Otherwise, those starting with "wordpress_" are used to authenticate access to the site's member and admin areas.
- "PHPSESSID" is used to hold a unique session id that allows the site to transfer data between pages; we make limited use of this facility for some services in the members' area.
- "U3APayment" stores encrypted data used to store payee details while cards are processed by Square. We then use those details to allocate payments to accounts automatically.
If you encounter any cookie generated by this site that concerns you, please let us know its name and - if you don't mind - its content. We'll investigate for you.