In this update:
- 40 years catching smugglers
- Spring newsletter now available online
- How to pay your annual subscription (and find out if you've already paid
40 years catching smugglers
We'll hear from Malcolm Nelson who worked for HM Customs and Excise for forty years. He'll present some fascinating insights into how customs officers operate.
Click/tap here for more details.
Spring newsletter now available online
The Hayling Island U3A spring newsletter, edited by Maggi Bridgman, is now online. Click here to see it. You can use the same link to see past issues of the newsletter.
The first page of the newsletter explains how you can read it on different devices. It also provides a link so you can see the newsletter in its printed version.
Every member gets access to the online version of the newsletter. If you have opted to receive a printed copy it will be distributed shortly.
How to pay your annual subscription
If you haven't already paid, your subscription for 2023/4 is now overdue. The cost is £15 or £10 for associates. You can pay in a number of ways:
- By card or bank transfer online. Click/tap here for more information.
- By post. Click/tap here for more information
- In person at Thursday's monthly meeting. We can accept:
- Contactless payment by card or phone
- Non-contactless card payment
If you are unsure if you have already paid, click/tap here. The system will tell you if you have already paid. Note that it takes a day or so to process payments.
Please make your payment straightaway or at Thursday's meeting. That will save Peter from having to chase you. If you don't intend to renew, please let Peter know if you haven't already.
Hayling u3a web site editor