March 2018 ride

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Topic starter
      Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

After a cold week it looks like the weather’s warming up (relatively) and next Tuesday doesn’t look too bad.

How about a visit to Libby’s café in Westbourne? Like last month we can decide whether to take a direct route, or a longer one, on the day.

What do you think?

Andy

Replies to this topic appear here...

Past Member
      Participant

Sounds good for me. I’ll be at Spring Centre 10:30 subject to weather staying favourable. Steve.

Carol Carter
      Participant

Hi Andy

Good idea. I will meet you at the theatre. Gil not able to come on Tuesday.

krgds

Carol

Mike Bridgman
      Participant

We hope to join you on Tuesday

I’m happy to lead a shorter ride as Maggi’s coming off the back end of a cold and would meet the longer route riders at Libby’s

Mike

Hi Andy,

We intend to join you at The Spring tomorrow.  We haven`t been out on the bikes for a couple of weeks now and would choose the longer route!

Martine and Phil

Christine Roberts
      Participant

Hi Andy,

Yes Libby,s Cafe in Westbourne is fine by ma-whichever route is decided.

Chris Roberts

Anthony George
      Participant

Sounds ok to me.

Maggi Bridgman
      Participant

I’m sad to say that I’ve had a nasty cough for a couple of weeks and am not as recovered as I thought, so I won’t be cycling again for a while. Mike will join you anyway. Enjoy your outing… I miss the cycling in the group

Derek Russell
      Participant

Hi Andy.  To my regret, I have carelessly committed myself to being at a sailing meeting tomorrow.. . . and just as the weather was turning better.  Still, I shall take the direct route to Portsmouth by bike and via the Hayling Ferry.

Have a good ride.  Derek

Sylvia Clamp
      Participant

Hi Andy, thanks for organizing the cycle ride.  My first time out and I thoroughly enjoyed it, also thank you to the other cyclist in the group for making me so welcome. I will work on my gear changing to get up those hills quicker!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘March 2018 ride’ is closed to new replies.