June 2018 ride

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Topic starter
      Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

The weather for Tuesday is looking fine and dry, so how about a ride out to Stokes Bay? We’d leave on the 10.30 sailing of the Hayling Ferry, cycle along the sea front to pick up the Gosport ferry and then via mostly cycle lanes or shared cycle paths to the Bayside Cabin next to the Diving Museum in Stokes Bay. On the way back we might stop for further refreshment depending on how we’re doing compared to the ferry timing.

From the Hayling Ferry and back again, that’s around two hours on the bike.

Andy

Replies to this topic appear here...

Peter Haskell
      Participant

Would like to have joined this ride. It coincides with my would be wedding anniversary however and  I have something already planned.

Many thanks

Peter

Sylvia Clamp
        Participant

Would have liked to have joined you but I am currently on my own cycling adventure. I have just cycled from Hayling to my son’s at Kidderminster (approx 170 miles). 2 overnight stops. On Monday I set off for Banbury then Aylesbury (other son), then to my nephew at Finchampstead and finally home. So I will have done about 360 miles. First time I have done a cycling holiday. It was my 7 decades challenge and post heart surgery so feeling pretty chuffed. Enjoy your cycle ride and hopefully will join you next time.

Mike Bridgman
      Participant

Will meet you off the Hayling Ferry

Unfortunately Maggi can’t join us this time

Mike

Ann Kent
      Participant

Sounds good, I hope to be there. Will meet you at the ferry.

Carol Carter
      Participant

Great suggestion. We will meet you at the ferry at 10.30am.

Gil & Carol

Past Member
      Participant

Builders almost finished but sorry to miss out again. I have an afternoon appointment, but just time for joining Pompey Pedalers for a morning ride from the 10 am Hayling Ferry pedaling around Hayling. Maybe wave to you as we cross on the Ferry Road? Enjoy your ride.

Steve

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘June 2018 ride’ is closed to new replies.