July 2016 ride

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Topic starter
      Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

We didn’t do the Portsmouth ride last month, so what do you think about doing it this month?

We would go out via the Hilsea lines (including the new path on top of the sea defences) and down the west coast of Portsea. There would then be an option to come back to Havant by train or continue by bike along the seafront and up the Eastern Road cycle path (that’s what I plan to do).

People joining us from Portsmouth would have several options for joining us including the Spring and the Eastern Road roundabout.

Thoughts?

Replies to this topic appear here...

Mike Bridgman
      Participant

We hope to join you on Tuesday at the Spring and will probably drop off on the way back somewhere in Portsmouth

Looking forward to it

Mike & Maggi

Maggi Bridgman
        Participant

I second Mike’s post. We know of some lovely areas in Portsmouth – yes, really!

Maggi

Christine Roberts
      Participant

Hi Andy,

Friend- Gwen feels guilty about joining U3A gigs as she is underage!?

Anyhow,she has cajoled me into a cycle to Compton Tues -as she wants to get out of Pompey on her day off.

Please forgive me for not attending this month.Next month doesn’t look too strong either-spouse off  on leave, & will want to “caravan”.

I have just rtd from a week in France with an Australian visitor.I drove 1400 miles-thank goodness for Tom Toms & maps of Western Europe that we downloaded…

A bient^ot ? Chris.   My computer doesn’t know French…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘July 2016 ride’ is closed to new replies.