January 2024 ride

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Topic starter
      Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

Phew! Managed to get the year right.

I’m going to let the group down again. I’m being treated for diverticulitis – and it’s not a lot of fun. I won’t be able to ride for the time being.

It looks like there might be some showers on Tuesday, but not a great deal. In the past we’ve gone to the Woodmancote pub for some low cost coffee and cake – unless you can be tempted by its rather special sausage rolls.

If someone wants to suggest a different destination, please do.

Andy

Replies to this topic appear here...

Peter Haskell
      Participant

Hi Andy,  I hope it sorts itself soon.

Am happy to meet at HIADs at 10am and then The Spring at 10.30 to head towards Woodmancote or an alternative coffee stop…..

Susan Vincent
      Participant

Hi Andy, hope it all gets sorted out.
      Yes I would be happy to go on a cycle ride to Woodmancote or anywhere else

David Dodgson
      Participant

Hi Andy,

Sorry to hear you are ill. Hope you begin to improve soon. Unfortunately I have had a chest infection and although I have now finished the antibiotics I am very lacking in energy. So think it would be unwise to cycle yet.

David

Hi Andy,

Sorry to hear about you. Hope that it can be treated.

Sadly I am not free on Tuesday as I have a blood test for the health trial Our Future Health in the morning.

However Phil is probably free to join you.

Martine

Peter Haskell
      Participant

The weather forecast for tomorrow is dire so won’t be riding – Happy New Year ! . Look forward to one in better weather…

Peter

Peter Walmsley
      Participant

Started the new year with Covid so not for me thanks!!

Maggi Bridgman
      Participant

Hi, Andy

I’m sorry you’re not well. Mike and I have been unwell since before Christmas. I have a bad cough – on antibiotics – and Mike has a painful trapped nerve in his shoulder plus he has caught my virus too! I only hope we’ll be able to cycle next month.

Maggi

Hi Andy,

Due to the poor weather forecast for rain and high winds, I will not be going on this ride.

Regards Phil.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘January 2024 ride’ is closed to new replies.