December 2017 ride

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Topic starter
      Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

I’m sorry to say that next Tuesday conflicts with the annual Portsmouth CTC Christmas ride and lunch, so I won’t be able to make it.

Would anyone be willing to lead the ride instead?

Alternatively we could postpone to the following Tuesday and hope for (slightly) warmer weather.

Andy

Replies to this topic appear here...

Mike Bridgman
      Participant

I’d be up for leading a U3A Ride next Tuesday if there’s no other takers. Meeting 10.30 at the Spring and elevenses/lunch at The House At Home in Chidham. Hope the  CTC riders have a good ride and lunch. Maggi and I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and safe cycling🎄🚴‍♂️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♂️🎄

Past Member
      Participant

Sorry can’t do next Tues 5th so a postponement to 12th would be preferable. Steve G.

Derek Russell
      Participant

I would be happy with either alternative.  Thanks to Mike for offering to lead the ride on the 5th.

Andy, I hope you have a good ride and lunch.  Derek

Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

Thanks for the offer, Mike.

My suggestion to the group would be to go on Tuesday if the weather is reasonable.

Andy

Carol Carter
      Participant

Good morning

Gil and I would like to cycle this Tuesday (5th) and will meet Mike B at the Springs at 10.30, unless it isn’t pouring with rain!!!!

Have a good Christmas Andy and thanks for organizing the rides this year.

Kind regards

Craol

Derek Russell
      Participant

Gil’s new partner sounds like an escapee from Star Trek.

Unless the conditions are bad,  I shall wallow up the mudpath known as the Billy Line – If anyone else is going that way, I’ll meet up at the station at 1000hrs.  If no one else, then I’ll just go past the station without stopping.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘December 2017 ride’ is closed to new replies.