August 2018 ride

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Topic starter
      Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

I suggest a trip to West Stoke. It’s about two hours in the saddle from HIADS with a few, very short hills on the way. There’s a nice café at Design Vintage.

If distance is a concern, we’d be happy to meet you at the The Ship in Langstone, or the Spring Centre in Havant.

The weather’s promising to be warm but cyclists always benefit from air-conditioning!

Replies to this topic appear here...

Hi Andy,

Good destination. Phil is hoping to join you. I am out cycling on Wednesday instead.

Martine and Phil

Maggi Bridgman
      Participant

Hi, Andy. Can you tell me if the 2 hour’s ride is one way or is the whole thing?

Thanks

Maggi

Andy Henderson
        Keymaster

It’s about two hours out from HIADS at our normal pace,

Andy

Maggi Bridgman
      Participant

Thank you for the info, Andy, but I think that will be a bit much for me in the heat. We’re going for a reasonably long ride tomorrow as well.

Maggi

Derek Russell
      Participant

Hi Andy.  After 8 weeks on board my sailing boat, I was looking forward to a good cycle ride.  However, I have acquired an infection in my left arm and I know that I could not manage 4 hours even on my e-velo.  Hope you have a good ride.

Derek Russell

Christine Roberts
      Participant

HI Andy

Thank you for organizing -looks to be fine for me to join the ride.

Chris R

Anthony George
      Participant

Sounds good. I’ll be there.

Tony.

Past Member
      Participant

Hi all, hope to join at the Spring Centre at 10:30 but may have to head back early due to p.m. appointment.

Steve.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘August 2018 ride’ is closed to new replies.