April 2018 ride

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Topic starter
      Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

I’m sorry but – once again – I’m needed for grandparenting duties and can’t make the ride on Tuesday 3rd April.

It’s too early to tell what the weather is going to be like next Tuesday but, if necessary, I could lead a postponed ride on Tuesday 10th.

I was thinking about a train-assisted ride from Petersfield (with an option to cycle out as well as back).

Is anyone willing to lead on the 3rd? You can, of course, choose a different destination if you prefer.

Andy

Replies to this topic appear here...

Sylvia Clamp
      Participant

Sorry can’t make the Petersfield ride.

Mike Bridgman
      Participant

I’m happy to lead a ride on Tuesday 3rd April, but to Stansted Park Tea Rooms, weather permitting, meet 10.30 at the Spring

Maggi and I can’t make the 10th as we both have prior appointments

We wish everyone a happy and safe Easter

Mike & Maggi

Carol Carter
      Participant

Sorry we cannot make the ride on Tuesday 3rd. Off to Scotland next week on Tuesday so will have to miss the ride for this month whatever you decide.

Happy cycling

Gil & Carol

Past Member
      Participant

Weather outlook not encouraging, so I’m wimping out this time.

Steve G

Derek Russell
      Participant

Hi and Happy Easter,
      I had been holding off until now to reply, because I had picked up a bug. Neither bug nor weather look good for tomorrow, so I shall pass. If you postpone the ride until next week, then I am ok for Tuesday 10th.

Sorry about the late notice, Derek

Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

I understand the ride didn’t happen on Tuesday because of the weather.

I’m happy to lead a postponed ride on Tuesday 10th but keeping an eye on the weather in the meantime. I’ll make a decision over the week-end.

Andy

Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

The weather forecast hasn’t been very useful of late but it looks likely to be damp tomorrow. I’ll keep an eye open for another opportunity.

Andy

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘April 2018 ride’ is closed to new replies.