April 2016 ride

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Topic starter
      Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

Looking at the weather forecast, we might be able to ride on the planned day!

I’ve two possibilities in mind:

1. Train out to Chichester. Elevenses at, say, the Cathedral. Ride back. I’d prefer to ride out to Chichester too, but that would mean someone else leading up to the station. Add a reply below if you’d like to lead to the station, or ride with me to Chichester. If it doesn’t work out, I can train out to Chichester.
      2. A circular ride out from Havant ending up back at the Langbrook to try the monster cakes (we might need to share and/or take doggy bags back with us).

Add a reply below to let me know what you think, or if you have a better suggestion.

Andy

Replies to this topic appear here...

Robert Hornby
      Participant

Hi Andy,

I do not mind riding both ways to Chi and back.

regards

Bob

Mike Bridgman
      Participant

Hi All

I’m easy and will go with the flow. If you do decide to take a train to Chichester please let me know what time you are thinking of so I can get the same train from Fratton

Looking forward to Tuesday

Mike

Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

Perhaps we could do Chichester the other way around: cycle there and those that want can get the train back?

That would save the hassle of trying to meet up in Chichester.

Andy

Mike Bridgman
      Participant

Tuesday’s wind is a mild westerly which would favour a ride to Chichester; hopefully we’ll go the quieter route via Westbourne, Woodmancote and West Ashling. Will we meet at the Spring at 10.30 as usual?

Mike

Christine Roberts
      Participant

Hi Andy

Unable to join the cycle ride this month.

Regards & thank you for always organizing things

Chris Roberts

Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

I’ve heard directly from Carol and it seems we have a consensus to cycle out to Chichester and see who wants to do what when we get there.

We’ll leave from HIADS at 10 as usual and pick up Mike at the Spring around 10.30 (Martine is away this week so can’t make it).

See you there,

Andy

Maggi Bridgman
      Participant

Hi, all. I can’t make it tomorrow. I have had a cough for over a week and I don’t think I’ll have enough puff!

Maggi

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘April 2016 ride’ is closed to new replies.