Elsted - The Three Horseshoes

Tomorrow’s forecast is not great but better than it has been. We can expect some wetness and mud.

The lockdown announcement means we cannot postpone.

So, if anyone wants to walk tomorrow, I’m prepared to give it a go. Please let me know by email or phone (023 9246 0480) by this evening (Sunday) if you want to walk, otherwise I’ll assume you’re not coming.

This is a re-run of a walk originally planned by Paul and Maura.

Places are limited so please contact Peter if you'd like to join us. Please do not try to join uninvited.

The walk is oversubscribed so we are running it across two days. The second day is 2nd November.