This is the July 4th ride which we postponed because of bad weather.
We meet at HIADS in West Town unless we agree otherwise (for example, we sometimes meet at the Hayling Ferry). For rides going up the Island, we'd be happy to meet you at The Ship or the Havant Spring Centre.
We discuss destinations in the Cycling Group forum in the week leading up to the ride. We also arrange postponements in case of bad weather.