Cycle ride

We've postponed the ride from its original date (6th September) to 13th September because of adverse weather forecasts.

We meet at HIADS in West Town unless we agree otherwise (for example, we sometimes meet at the Hayling Ferry). For rides going up the Island, we'd be happy to meet you at The Ship or the Havant Spring Centre.

We discuss destinations in the Cycling Group forum in the week leading up to the ride. We also arrange postponements in case of bad weather.